If you are the small business owner and planning to launch your own e-commerce website or planning to upgrade the older one-you probably know that you need a web hosting service for your new website. Then this article is the one that can guide you in every possible way.
There are multiple companies which provide these services. There are multiple choices to choose from which provide ample services. Like, will a shared hosting service be adequate? Or do you need a dedicated hosting? Or should your website have specialization in WordPress hosting? But the question, what the difference between all these services is?
We’re going to guide you throw the journey by breaking down it for you, starting with how to share cloud, VSP, dedicated hosting and all other services, and which service works better for you website, and which company stands out across categories, according to our research.
There are many web hosting companies but we have short-listed the best ones for you:-
- SiteGround: was founded in 2004 by a few university students. It has hosted 1,000,000 domains with 10 years of experience. While they offer sold hosting performance SiteGround excels in term of the innovative server which features on their live chat. pricing is bit high but they provide a wide range of hosting services.
- Key features: 1) Extremely reliable server performance with 100% uptime most of the time
2) Hand to hand customer support: rated as best live chat support in WHR survey
3) Choice of server location in three continent: the USA, Europe, and Asia
4) free audio daily backup
- SiteGround hosting Price
- Start Up- $3.95/mo
- GoGeel- 11.95/mo
- GrowBig- $5.95/mo
- HostGator: was found in a dorm room in 2009. From then it has grown into a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, VPS and dedicated Web hosting service provider. It aims to be one in all hosting service for small and medium businesses. Apart from providing such amazing plans if you go through Hostgator coupons which can get avail easily. They also have business-focused plans that come with easy to use website builder, malware removal etc.
- Features of HostGator: 1) Solid Hosting performance: above 99.99% and TTFB AROUND 420mm
2) Flexibility to scale up server resources with no downtime
3) Auto update and malware removal
4) free site migration for new members
5) quality customer service with comprehensive support
6) Option to upgrade to VPS and dedicated hosting
- HostGator site pricing:
- Hatchling cloud: $4.95/mo
- Baby cloud: $6.57/mo
- Business cloud: $9.95/mo
- Bluehost- was founded 2003 and owned by endurance international group and helped a lot to people to make their virtual home. The biggest reason is it has integrated with WordPress. It’s one the easiest way to launch your website just by one click. The one-click installation is a joy means even the least technical user can launch theirs with WordPress and Bluehost Web Hosting.
- Features if Bluehost:1) Unlimited Disk storage
2) unlimited domain hosting
3) free drag and drop site builder
4) IMOP/secure IMAP email support
5) Unlimited GB for site transfer
6) Parked Domain
- BlueHost site pricing:
- Shared hosting – $2.95 to $14.95
- Cloud Hosting- $6.95 to $15.95
- VSP Hosting- $19.99 to 59.99
- Dedicated hosting- $79.99 to $209.99
- IPage- has been one of the top brand names and serving people since 1998. They are serving more than 1 million customers. It offers a simple and flexible solution for business, personal, social and non-profitable websites. IPage focuses on three aspects their customers are more concerned about: website, email and online security.
- Features of IPage: 1) unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2) unlimited email account and MySQL database.
3) free marketing and advertising credit
4) the weeblygrag and drop site builder
5) vDeck control panel
6) Money back guarantee
- IPage site prices:$1.99/mo
- GoDaddy Hosting: You must have heard about GoDaddy is a place to buy a domain but for your people information it also provides web hosting. GoDaddy overall service is not as complete as HostGator or BlueHost but its hosting capability is as good as anyone. With 18 million customer worldwide and 77 million domain name under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their ideas.
- Features of GoDaddy:1) Email hosting
2) 500 email accounts
3) webmail support
4) email forwarder
5) auto responder
6) spam free protection
- GoDaddy site Price: Economy- $4 to $8/mo
Deluxe- $6 TO $11/mo
Ultimate- $9 to $17/mo
Thus, a website is an investment you need to do by using the best service that you can afford for it. You might think that using a free web host will save you some money but in the long run, it’s going to cost your website performance.